HEY. E3 is this week. How’d that happen? The fact I’d no clue that it was this week means one of two things: 1) I’m don’t travel in in the right game geek circles or 2) there is nothing buzz worthy about the event this year.
Anyhow, anyone know of a weblog for someone who is actually attending? I see Gamespy’s coverage, but was looking for something a little more personal.
From Gamespy… reasons you should care about E3:
- Half-Life 2 steals some wind out of DOOM 3’s bloody sail
- The wave of multiplayer gaming finally washes over the console landscape
- Starcraft: Ghost makes an impression like a tactical nuke
- Thief 3, finally getting the graphical treatment it deserves, makes a lot of ironic noise
- Soul Calibur 2 pierces the hearts of those who haven’t imported it yet
- Star Trek: Elite Force II proves that the Quake 3 engine is still kickin’
- The Sims 2 goes 3 (dimensions), causing money to start shooting out of Will Wright’s ears
- Homeworld 2 gives Relic fans reason to rejoice