A list of things I don’t understand about Thanksgiving:
- How I can’t peel my eyes off the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade.
- Why I didn’t think to turn the sound off the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade ten years ago.
- Why I always resist the walk around the hill my parents insist on doing, but always end up disappointed when we’re done.
- Why Thanksgiving dinner is so early and why I still snack incessantly throughout the day.
- How stuffing can look like dog food, but taste so good.
- How the pumpkin got such a good gig as the premiere Thanksgiving dessert when it’s a pumpkin. Ick. Ew. Bleh.
- How I swear I’ll never eat again after the dinner, but I’m always up by myself at midnight making a turkey sandwich and trying to find Mystery Science Theatre 3000 on the satellite.
Tough year ahead. I’m thankful for editors, friends, and family.