Do you like to write more than you like to read? I sure do.
I’m looking for two or three creative individuals who are interested in volunteering for collaborative writing experiment. There is no planned monetary remuneration for this, again, very experimental effort. Participants must be willing to work under a non-disclosure agreement for the duration of the project.
This effort will run for approximately six months, possibly longer depending on its success. Contributors will be expected to submit work on a to-be-determined schedule. Pieces will be of varying length and complexity. Background research may be necessary. Full attribution will be given to all contributors at the end of the project.
This effort is unrelated to both Rands in Repose and Jerkcity.
Ideal participants are:
- Immensely comfortable with various forms of online communication
- Strongly familiar with weblogs and the weblog community. Ideally, participants are actively maintaining a weblog/photolog/etc
- Comfortable editing and providing constructive feedback on other’s work, vice versa
- Able to devote roughly five to ten hours a month to the project
- Willing to edit others work and be edited by others
If this doesn’t sound like lunacy to you, please drop me a line at email@example.com on why this vague proposition sounds interesting to you. If you’ve got a friend with a writing style you just love or who just loves to write, I’d appreciate if you’d forward this entry to them.
[Update 8/2/03]: The window for submissions is closed. To everyone who responded, I’ll be following up via email by 8/3/03.